Spring Break Mission 2020
Registration is Active!!
PCC’s 2020 Spring Break Family Mission Trip to Peñitas, Texas is scheduled for Mar 15-20. We will continue to partner with Buckner Border Ministries to build a house for the Gonzalez family & to minister to the local community. Cost is $200. See the links below for Registration information | DEADLINE is SUNDAY March 1st. Registration requires a minimum deposit of $100 per person. Complete payment is due by SUNDAY March 8th!
Mission Trip FAQ’s
Mission Trip Info…
- Pastor Steve Clem & Josue Villa are co-leading the mission trip
- Room & board is $200 per person (includes 5 nights & 12 meals) at Valley Baptist Retreat Center
- Make checks for room & board out to PCC
- For more on Valley Baptist Retreat Center: https://www.facebook.com/valleybaptistretreat/
- Transportation to & from Peñitas is each family’s responsibility; carpooling is encouraged
- Valley Baptist Retreat Center is about a 5-hour drive from Pville. Our main group will leave from PCC at 2:00pm.
- Everyone is on their own for dinner on Sunday night (we’ll pick a restaurant in Mission, TX to meet)
- Ministry begins Monday morning & runs through Thursday afternoon.
- We’ll depart for home on Friday morning
- Some will work on the construction of the house & others will be doing children’s ministry at Hope Family Center within a few blocks of the build
- Evenings will include prayer & worship time & debriefing from the day’s work
- Your children are welcome, but yes, room & board is per-person regardless of age