Update to Covid-19 Policies at PCC
The elders are encouraging everyone attending the 9:00am worship service to wear a mask. Our elders & staff will be wearing masks. PCC has a supply of masks available free of charge.
Precautions for COVID-19 Sunday School
Children & Middle School Students
- Hard surfaces, toys, and play areas will be sanitized before each service.
- All games and activities will encourage social distancing, and the largest spaces possible will be utilized. Some classes may opt to go outside for class.
- Volunteers are recommended but not required to wear masks.
- No snacks will be provided. For babies and toddlers, please leave snacks and bottles in the diaper bag.
- Children will wash or sanitize their hands upon entry and exit of their classroom.
- All parents are asked to review the symptoms checker page posted at each check in desk to verify their child is well.
- At the 9am service, children are asked to wear a mask, but not at the 10:30 or Noon services
- The playground, gaga pit, and pavilion are open for play.
- The Elementary school students will go to their age group classrooms after being dismissed from the sanctuary, not the large group area. During the 10:30am service, the 2nd/3rd grade classroom has been moved to the Kids Zone.
Changes in Traffic Flow
- For the noon service, Middle School students and Children will be dismissed into the Sanctuary as usual.
- For questions or concerns,
please email Amy Johnson (Children) at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Sarah Urbina (Middle School) at email@example.com.
Precautions for COVID-19 | 9:00am & 10:30am Sunday Services
Our Elders have asked that all those attending the 9:00am service please wear a mask.
During the 10:30am service, masks continue to be recommended, but not required.
Pflugerville Community Church Reopening Questions
PCC wants to do its part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community and to protect worshippers, volunteers and staff who participate in services. Our members and friends have many questions, and for that reason PCC has put together this short list of some frequently asked questions.
Reopening church has turned out to be more complex than first anticipated. PCC is trying to strike an appropriate course that moves us toward resuming Sunday worship services in the context of addressing safety concerns. We ask for your patience, prayer, and grace as we together work through this transition.
Preguntas sobre la reapertura en PCC en Español
PCC quiere hacer su parte para ayudar a prevenir la propagación de COVID-19 en nuestra comunidad y proteger a los congregantes, los voluntarios y el personal que participan en los servicios. Nuestros miembros y amigos tienen muchas preguntas, y es por eso que PCC ha reunido esta breve lista de algunas preguntas frecuentes.
La reapertura de la iglesia resultó ser más compleja de lo previsto. PCC está tratando de lograr un curso apropiado que nos lleve a reanudar los servicios de adoración dominical mientras que al mismo tiempo atendemos las preocupaciones de seguridad. Les pedimos paciencia, oración y gracia mientras trabajamos juntos en esta transición.