You are encouraged to reach out to the Prayer Ministry Team to support & join you in prayer.
Note: Prayer needs submitted via the link below will be shared with the email prayer team which includes PCC Senior Pastor, Pastoral Staff, Elders & ‘approved’ team members.
Email Prayer Team
- They pray daily for specific needs of members, friends & their families in our community of faith. A prayer request may be submitted online via the link above, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly prayer requests can be submitted for Standing Periodic Prayers.
How long does the email prayer team pray for a request?
- The prayer warriors pray until they feel that God has released them from praying for that need. Or, if the requester indicates closure / redirection.
Corporate Prayer Team
- They pray immediately & confidentially, with the requestor, for specific requests.
How does Corporate Prayer work?
- Prayer requests may be made by anyone attending a PCC corporate gathering. To make the request, approach a prayer team member at the altar, at front of the sanctuary, or wherever a team member is located.
- Prayer requests will be attended to immediately.
What may prayer requests include?
- Specific & concise statements of prayer need, update, or praise can be made verbally to the team member on duty.
- Request may be for self or an immediate family member. If not, team member on duty will ask if requester has permission from the relevant individual to share this request.
- Highly confidential prayer requests should be directed to the Senior Pastor or to an Elder.
We do so according to scripture:
- Psalm 50:15 “Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”
- John 14:13 “Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”
- James 5:13-16 “Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up…pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.”